G'day! Here at American Tax For Expats, we not only offer very competitive, attractive rates for all our services but more often than not, we're actually a lot more affordable than our competitors and twice as nice. It comes from being an Aussie who's lived in the United States for many years now and understand better than most US tax agents, what it's truly like to do your US taxes when you're an expat.
So don't hesitate, reach out, and let us take care of your tax situation.
Federal and State returns
Current Federal and State tax returns including:
- 1 investment rental property,
- < 20 share transactions,
- < 10 foreign bank accounts
Price: $600** send us an email to get accurate quote.
**Rates vary depending upon certain circumstances.
- Additional Schedule C(For Sole Proprietors): $100
- Additional Schedule D (for up to 20 accounts): $100
- Additional Schedule E (income or loss from rental real estate, royalties, S corporations, estates, trusts, partnerships, and residual interests in REMICs): $75
- Schedule F (Profit or Loss from Farming): $115
- Schedule K-1 (each additional after the three included in the base price): $60
- Treaty Based Return Position Disclosure: $85
Previous years returns
Previous years returns not filed*:
- Federal only $350 per return,
- State $150 per return
* if filed with current tax return
- Canadian Registered Retirement Savings Plans: $85
- Reporting Foreign Trusts: $400
- Reporting Passive Foreign Investment Company (PFIC): $165
- Annual Expatriation Statement: $385
- Report of Foreign Disregarded Entities: $110
- Return of US Persons With Respect to Certain Foreign Partnerships: $400
- Return of US Persons With Respect to Certain Foreign Corporations: $485
- US Transferors of Property to a Foreign Corporation: $115
- Information Return of a 25% Foreign-Owned US Corp: $215
- US Gift Tax Return: $300
Price: $350 including same as Fed and State return section.
FEDERAL AND STATE RETURN reviewS
Federal return review: $100
State return review: $100
* If paid up for current year then it's included.
Tax Extras Information
- Short Form Return of Organization Exempt from Income Tax: $400
- Additional bank/brokerage accounts listed on tax return: $25 for each additional 5 accounts (above 20 already included in federal tax return)
- W7 preparation: $25